1. The Customer benefits from a withdrawal period of 14 days from receipt of the entire order made on the store.
The reception of the order means the delivery of the package to the indicated address and the physical possession of the property by the customer or a third party other than the carrier and appointed by the customer.
During this period, the Customer can return, free of charge and without other penalties the articles (s) not suitable for him.
(a) The returned articles (s) must not have been used, modified, washed or damaged.
(b) The returned items (s) are still in their original packaging.
(c) The returned items are sent in a single shipment, CLASE reserving the right not to accept items of the same order, returned and dispatched different moments.
2. The Customer must inform Plax within this period of 14 days of his desire to retract by calling the number 01 41 92 90 07 (without additional cost) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Customer must then return to Platex (at the following address: Customer Customer Service 1 boulevard Charles de Gaulles, Hall A - 92700 Colombes, France The products concerned within a maximum of 14 days from the communication of his decision to retract.
4. The responsibility of the customer is only engaged in the depreciation of the property resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and proper functioning of the products.
5. Effects of withdrawal: if the right of withdrawal is exercised under the conditions defined above, PLASEX reimburses within 30 working days from the date on which it was informed of the customer's decision to retract any sums Already collected in return for the purchase of items objects from the right of withdrawal.
This reimbursement can be delayed until Plantx receives the property or until the customer has provided proof of shipping of the property. The date chosen will then be that of the first of these facts.
6. This refund will be made by the same means of payment as that which the customer will have used to place an order, unless they are expressly agreed with him a different means.