PLATEX is the first French manufacturer of sets. Installed in Pontarlier in Haut-Doubs, the company manufactures one and a half million trays per year. Present and leader in its three sectors of origin:
- Professional trays for communities and CHR
- The general public sets distributed by gift shops and department stores.
- Advertising sets made for large accounts
PLFX exports 25% of its production to the main European markets but also to Japan or the United States.
Its recognized know-how associated with the quality of its products make PLATEX today the specialist of the set. PLATEX offers more than 3000 references without counting personalized or specific products made daily for its customers. The tray is available at Platex from the economic product intended for fast food to acrylic sets meeting expectations of the high-end public market.
We master the manufacturing by compression, injection, thermoforming, and personalization by offset or in-Mold serigraphy. We also have measurements and measurement equipment to control the qualitative regularity of our productions.
Three materials constitute the framework of our offer:
- Polyester in its most recent version, SMC with long fibers, declined in several qualities to meet the different expectations of professionals wishing for quality trays.
- The melamine laminate, which allows our customers to offer a multitude of dimensions, shapes and colors.
- Acrylic, a noble and transparent material, which opens the doors of the high -end public market to us.